GMC game - Ghost Bopper  

Posted by kreai in

Benny, you have to use the key pad on the keyboard for this game.
And you have to make sure the key pad is aligned the same way it's instructed in the game.

The first 3 round, you should have the keypad in this alignment. So there shouldn't be any problem using the key pad.

Photobucket

At Level 3, the keypad will change to something like this.

Photobucket

So what I did was I move my keyboard to show my keypad is the same alignment as the keypad shown in the game.

I hope I am making sense.

If it still doesn't work, check if you have accidentally hit the Num Lock key on your keyboard.

Hope this help.


I have done a game guide for the last GMC Here.

This entry was posted on Saturday, November 29, 2008 at 7:54 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

Anonymous  

you know you are crazy?

Im BoludoTotal

12:19 PM

BoludoTotal, If I am not crazy, I won't be doing this. :D

11:09 PM

A10 Tablet PC

4:27 PM

Our company is a class e-commerce company that sells all kinds of electronic products, including many products, especially mobile phones. Which products have been exported to the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Russia and other places. Welcome to visit our website.

2:32 PM

Thank you for sharing it for me great help.You can learn the information of some electronic products from newfreeshippingcheap car models

9:09 AM

Post a Comment