DoN: Series 1: Mission 8 - Meerca Henchmen - P2  

Posted by kreai in

I realized where I went wrong. I make a big mistake. In the first round, instead of using Burrow, I used Berserk. This mistake cost me 100k. Sigh...

Feeling all charge up, I went off and got myself another Scroll of Freezing - 90k np, another water muffin at 7,500np. (see below on Update)

Equip it to my pet and off into the Battledome and find those 2 brothers.

Round 1: Scroll of Freezing, Water Muffin and Burrow.
We froze each other while take out about 30hp from each other.




Round 2: 2 Water Muffins and Berserk.
I took out 135hp from the brothers. They also took 61hp from me.





Round 3: 1 Water Muffin and Thick Smoke Bomb with Berserk.




They are done. Finished. I won.


I got an avatar and a trophy.



Next Mission - The Giant Ghostkerchief.
I will need to train my pet to a strength of 85. That's going to be a while. So back to training.


Update: (July 17, 2007)
Tex_26 has informed me that he managed to defeat Meerca with Snow Mudball instead of Water Muffin which is much cheaper than Water Muffin. Give it a try and come back and let me know. Thanks.

This entry was posted on Monday, March 19, 2007 at 9:30 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment