Game: Wingoball - 2,400np  

Posted by kreai in ,

Wingoball



I am beginning to like this game. When it was first released, I hated this game. But as I play this game, I get more intrique. Plus it's pretty easy NP making game. LOL.

The object of the game is to toss your wingoball so that it reaches the safety zone on the right side of the screen. Your ball is allowed to touch and bounce off of the various obstacles (bushes, potted plants, statues, etc.) on the field. Throughout the playing field, you’ll find pesky little garden gnomes – sometimes they stay in one place, but other times (when they think no one is looking), they’ll move back and forth. If a red-hatted gnome snatches up your wingoball, you’ll have to try again.

20 levels to go through. I get about 800NP a game.

Level 1


Level 2


Level 3


Level 4


Level 5


Level 6


Level 7


Level 8


Level 9


Level 10


Level 11


Level 12


Level 13


Level 14


Level 15


Level 16


Level 17


Level 18


Level 19


Level 20

This entry was posted on Monday, March 19, 2007 at 9:53 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

Anonymous  

To get your score higher, complete each board on the first throw and complete it as fast as possible . For me, that means finding the right spot on the splash screen before each board and then double clicking really fast so that the throw is almost immediately after the splash screen dismisses. This way, most boards complete in 29sec. I also found that MSIE runs faster than Firefox, so I switch browsers just for that game.

7:07 PM

Thanks for the tip. I guess I need to practise more.

8:16 PM

followed your tips and got 809! thanks! :)

11:07 AM

Great guide! Really helped me out a lot!

7:44 AM

GORSUN GS-A708MV

11:20 AM

Post a Comment