Halloween Goodie Bags - Prize  

Posted by kreai in

To get the prize, click on the bag and a pop up window will show the option.

Photobucket

Click on Open Goodie Bag.
And you will get to see what goodies you got.

These are my prizes:

1st bag:

Photobucket


2nd bag:

Photobucket

3rd bag:

Photobucket


The Prize:

Photobucket

Haunted Mansion Background

The prize will appear when you open the last bag.
Thanks crystaldragon29 for the tip.

This entry was posted on Saturday, November 01, 2008 at 9:43 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

Anonymous  

how lucky! i got a crappy ghostkerchief animation thing.

3:03 PM
Anonymous  

I got some weird moving jellies in jars, almost the worst. I wish I had gotten the singing piano orso.

8:11 PM

I got a Cackling Edna Head, but I like yours better, hehehe ^_^

12:15 PM
Anonymous  

Your welcome. You have an awsome site here. sincerly,
crystaldragon29

6:17 AM

Post a Comment