Some news worthy to take note of  

Posted by kreai in

From Editorial (Issue: 336)

Neoquest Question.




Question:
Hey TNT, do you guys normally delete things like Neoquest data when it's left alone for too long? Ages ago, I played Neoquest 1 with my Kyrii suspicious_joey and stopped when I acquired a certain avatar, but now over a year later I've found my game's been deleted and I've had to start again totally from scratch! (This time I'm playing on lupine_canine instead). I might have transferred suspicious_joey to my side account and back a couple times during the intermission, but in the past that didn't effect it, so why should it now? ~pacmanite

Answer:
Mr. Insane has informed us that Neoquest games that have not been touched for a year are purged from the system. If you have a game you don't want to lose, we recommend you make a move every once in awhile to keep the game going.



Pick Your Own:



Question:
Hiya, TNT. So when playing Pick Your Own, is it only possible to win common berries, dung, old boots, and steel barbs? Because I can get those for, like, 2 Neopoints in a shop. Why in the world should I pay 400? =P Or is there some super secret items that are rare to find? O_o ~hiphopgurl91111

Answer:
Yup, there are some very rare berries you can find if you are ridiculously lucky. Let's see... the Dorkleberry sells for nearly 50,000 NP at this time, Spoogentberries go for about 85,000 NP, and some are even unbuyable. The Aquaberry alone is in the millions! So go out and pick those berries! *points heroically*



The Pound may be back soon:




Question:
'Allo poppets. I know you must get hundreds of complaints and questions on the same subject weekly, however, I find it necessary to ask in order to clear my conscience. Is there any hope of getting the Pound back? If so, do you have an estimated date? I know you guys are busy, but many Neopian players such as myself are starting to give up. Thank you for your time and everything you've been doing for all of us players! We complain a lot, but it's really amazing all that you do to keep this a free site. ~willaim000

Answer:
Don't give up on us! You guys might be enjoying a fancy new Pound sooner than you think! Don't tell anyone, though. It's a secret. /nod



Plot related question:

Question:
I have been busy in the Battledome for the latest plot. So, when the scores came out I hoped I would get a bit of credit for this, at least enough for an avatar or a site theme. But I didn't get any points at all. Some people say this is because I didn't participate in the puzzle. Why is this? It seems kind of unfair to me. ~loenatik

Answer:
Players had to complete at the very least the first puzzle step in order for their participation in the plot to register. If you don't do this, we can't track your scores, including any Battledome participation. Please be aware of this for future plots. The first step is generally extremely simple, so that everyone can participate to some degree.



Free NP Qiveaway:

Question:
Is it true that there was once a one billion Neopoint giveaway, a looong time ago? Who won it, and will there ever be something similar? ~excessives

Answer:
Yup! That happened waaaaay back in December of 2000. Of course, it was split amongst 2,000 winners, so everyone only got 500,000 NP each. Though back then, that was *a lot* of Neopoints. We currently have no plans to do it again. We already have enough Neopoints in the economy. :)

This entry was posted on Saturday, March 29, 2008 at 9:59 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment