Daily Dare - Roothless Challenge  

Posted by kreai in

Wow... Look what happened after I went away for 2 days. Something new at Daily Dare.


On Day 29, there is an additional challenge after you completed your Day #29 Challenge - The Dubloon Disaster.

You will see this after you have completed your challenge and go back to Daily Dare to get your prize:





I am still trying to figure out what's up with this game. In the meantime, you may want to check this guide - KYLE'S GUIDE TO DUNGEON DASH.

Let me know how you are doing? I am still recovering from my mini-short trip. :D



Update:

Chapter 4 of Daily Dare was released. This resulted in the bonus challenge.



The siblings turned their heads and looked up to the sound of two torches igniting simultaneously. The menacing figure of Roothless, their captor, appeared on the balcony above them.

"At last we meet," he said, in a haughty tone. "You know, I've always wanted to prove that I'm the greatest gamer in all Neopia." He gave his statement a dramatic flourish with his hands meant as a cue for his servant, Scram. Scram was oblivious to his master's cue and looked to be playing with a yoyo, much to Roothless' obvious annoyance. "Ahem... I said, I'm the Greatest Gamer in all Neopia!" Scram pulled himself together and gave a thumb's up and forced a smile to help convey the point. With his other hand Scram pulled a rope which released confetti onto his master above.

"That's why I captured you, mister "Games Master", allegedly Neopia's best gamer, and forced you to challenge countless Neopians. To those who made the cut, I have presented an offer. They are free to reject my challenge, and keep their winnings... OR they can square off against me. If they win, they'll earn a truly staggering reward. Even if they fail they shall get something... but let's just say their winnings shall be far lighter and easier to carry away."



"And now, one last thing before they decide..." Roothless cast a meaningful look at Scram who was now busy with an elaborate display of two yoyos. Roothless made a mental note to harm Scram later. Then, he reached out his hand and cast a pouch full of sparkling dust onto the siblings below. Scram, who was in the midst of yet another yoyo trick (his third one now), lost control and accidentally flung a yoyo forward catching some of the dust.

In an instant, all three of them were transformed and found themselves inside a video game!



On the other side of the screen Roothless laughed. "Since so many played every day to help you and your sister, they'll probably want to accept my challenge. After all, it looks like it's the only way you'll escape this game and my dungeon. No pressure, though! Muahahaa.

This entry was posted on Sunday, March 30, 2008 at 9:18 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

11 comments

Anonymous  

I have made my guide too. My high score is 4587 points - I have send my score 3 times today so I can just practice.

http://www.neopets.com/~the_lenny_orbit

1:36 AM
Anonymous  

I was able to beat the game, but I need a couple of hours to do so. I hate those snowcones. ~_~

But I can't collect the prize for this challenge, the gift image won't appear and there's no link too. ._.

6:05 AM

Wow, rihards and sailorcheer. After a good sleep, I am ready to challenge it now.

7:26 AM
Anonymous  

Beat the game, took some minutes but I beaten it.

Yes and nobody can collect prize for roothless challenge.

And I have completed all Daily Dare games and in all games I challenged AAA.

I hope the prize will be very expensive. Lol.

10:35 PM
Anonymous  

Hey! I've finished!!!: Roothless Challenge
Dungeon Dash Roothless 5000 Won
The only thing is that I can't collect my pize yet! :( Do you know something about it????
Ok, i'll beat abigail but also AAA in some games, I hope I can still get a good prize! :)

12:50 AM

congratz Rihards.

Marisa, it seems like quite a number of ppl can't get the prize. Some said it's because only the 1st result count.

This game is very glitchy. A few time I played the game, it just froze. Won't move. Sigh...

7:46 AM

MINI Electric Iron

4:04 PM

Folding Mini Hair Dryer

4:18 PM

Folding Mini Hair Dryer

4:18 PM

Our company is a class e-commerce company that sells all kinds of electronic products, including many products, especially mobile phones. Which products have been exported to the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Russia and other places. Welcome to visit our website.

3:14 PM

Thank you for sharing it for me great help.You can learn the information of some electronic products from newfreeshipping jxd s9000

10:08 AM

Post a Comment