Halloween Sidebar Theme Countdown  

Posted by kreai in



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket










It's said that you just need to be at Neopia and REFRESH at that second.
But Everyone will be at Haunted Wood.
I think it's safer to be at Haunted Wood.
So it's going to lag a fair bit. Good Luck!!!


Update:

I got it. It happened at 11:59:02pm NST. So this confirmed that you don't need to refresh at 11:59:59 as some claimed.

Unfortunately I click too fast and missed that Something has Happened Message. Sigh...

This entry was posted on Thursday, November 01, 2007 at 2:01 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

8 comments

Anonymous  

I trying refeshing at haunted woods at the precise time 11.59:59 but there was nothing, guess I miss it T.T

3:15 PM

There are quite a lot of ppl who didn't get it either. But this is also a random event too. So that could be the reason.

3:27 PM
Anonymous  

If that is so I feel much better ^^ by the way forget to mention that your blog is pretty cool found much stuff I didn't knew about, thank you very much :)

3:53 PM
Anonymous  

The theme appears if you refres the page at the last minute, so, if you refresh the page at the last second, i think you lose it beccause, your pc must send the info, and the info must be prosseced, so, for neopets, you went to the page maybe at 00:00:02

I got it at 23:59:20

5:57 PM
Anonymous  

Now I need to wait for one full year again Boo Hoo T.T

8:46 PM
Anonymous  

me to ><

8:57 PM

Thas not so much problem, neopets will have us busy for one year, im sure =)

Boludototal

12:28 AM

Thanks satoshi. Next year we know better. I am sure lots more will be happening soon. Avent Calendar coming up next year.

6:54 AM

Post a Comment