Buried Treasure  

Posted by kreai in

If you visit it regularly, did you notice something different?

...

...

...


Well, it cost less. Normally, it's 300np per visit.
For the month of November, it's only 150Np.


Why you said.
That's because in the month of November, TNT celebrate it's birthday.
So go find some treasure.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 07, 2007 at 2:33 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

7 comments

Anonymous  

And I was wondering, why it is so. :D

11:44 PM
Anonymous  

Oh, but I'm going for my treasure, but don't get anything allmost week. ;/

1:12 AM

rihards, I have no luck there too. Never got anything at all.

6:56 AM
Anonymous  

I got 5,000 today. I got 10,000 once also what I normally do is pick random squares.

6:35 AM

Haipad M9+

4:11 PM

Our company is a class e-commerce company that sells all kinds of electronic products, including many products, especially mobile phones. Which products have been exported to the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Russia and other places. Welcome to visit our website.

3:06 PM

Naruto Toys

9:37 AM

Post a Comment