500,000np - Bye Bye!!!  

Posted by kreai in

Yap, that's how much I wasted on this:



Neopet is so not happening right now.


So my itchy hand decided to play the
Pawkett and the Brucey B Slot.


And yes, once I start, there is no stopping me.


I have withdraw my limit for today.
(You are only allowed to make 10 withdraw a day).




Sigh....

They should release a plot soon.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 09, 2007 at 9:56 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

WOW! That's a hunk of change! I lost about 40,000 today. I agree Neopets is not happening for me me either. I was also thinking they should be having a plot about now. But there's not even anyone talking about possible plots.
:( It's not very encouraging.

1:28 PM

Hopefully after the Halloween there will be a plot.

2:21 PM

Post a Comment