Where is my Avatar?!!!  

Posted by kreai in



Avatar:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

How to get this avatar:
Randomly awarded when visiting the Deserted Tomb.

This Avatar was released on July 14th 2005.

It has been like 2 years since it's released.
And I have been visiting it everyday ever since
(okay... except for the days I was away for holiday).
Even on days when I am lying in bed looking like this -Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket ,
I still get up to do this daily.

And...


And...


And ...


And ...


I still haven't got my avatar.
Is this avatar still active?
How do you get the avatar?
What do I have to do to get this Avatar?


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I want this avatar!!! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

TNT.... What do I have to do to get this avatar?????



So far I only know 1 person who has this avatar.

This entry was posted on Saturday, September 29, 2007 at 9:32 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

It's working.
Don't give up.

3:54 PM

Post a Comment