Editorial #309 - Rating  

Posted by kreai in

Question: Hello TNT. I decided to cut to the question instead of telling you about all that "you rock" stuff. My question is: what is up with the ratings? I just noticed that there are ratings on the Neopets' lookups! Are these ratings for only the Neopet lookups or for the Neopet lookup and the Petpage? I like the rating thing, but I do not know if it is for both or not. It doesn't matter if you answer this or not; I will not die from not hearing this! *waits for answer* ~babyjubjub4ever


TNT Answer: The rating is there for others to rate your Neopet, and isn't meant to score either your Neopets' UL or Petpages. We added it for those who do enjoy rating and being rated but have also allowed players the option to turn it off if they aren't into the whole rating thing. Remember though, it's just for fun so don't get too caught up in it. The most important thing is making you and your Neopet happy with the way he or she looks!

This entry was posted on Saturday, September 15, 2007 at 12:07 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment