A Tree?  

Posted by kreai in

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


There are people who said they got the tree as the bat for the game Whack-A-Kass. When I finally got it like 2 minutes ago, I was too stunned to react. I only scored 1244. Want to see how the tree looks like?




I have been playing this game ever since I started playing Neopet and this is the first time I got the tree.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 07, 2007 at 8:09 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

7 comments

Anonymous  

Whoooowwwww!!!!!


I never unblock the higher level, i must play more :P

tellme ... you won the trophe?

4:20 AM

nope. To get the trophy, you must score 1600++ The gold trophy winner has a 2000++ score.

I got the avatar a long time ago. You must score 850++ to get it.

12:21 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
12:21 PM
Anonymous  

At least you hit the Kass. First time I got the tree, I swung waaaay too early and missed because I was confused about where it was going to drop from.

12:59 PM

You can actually carry a TREE?! Woah that little Blumaroo is strong xD

6:58 PM

Ya, that Blumaroo is such strong. hahahaha.

8:54 PM

OMG!! there is actually a tree?
LOL! it sure looks funny with the blumaroo carrying a tree!

10:49 PM

Post a Comment