NQ 2: Chapter 4c - Cave of Dark Things  

Posted by kreai in

Taking the portal behind Count Von Roo, we found ourselves here:




Finally met up with Spider Grundo.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1200/1200 hp

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is what Spider can do:

Spider Grundo cast Celestial Hammer on Rohane!
Rohane was stunned by the Celestial Hammer for 3 seconds, but resisted taking any damage!

Spider Grundo casts Renew!
Renew healed Spider Grundo for 150 health!

Rohane scores a critical hit!
Rohane takes 22 damage from Spider Grundo's energy shield!
Rohane slashes Spider Grundo for 117 damage!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Get 2000 gold piece



Talk to Spider:

Spider Grundo says: "Urhg.. aghh... what happened?"

You say: "We were hoping you could tell us."

Spider Grundo says: "Er, I'm not really sure... I was walking about the swamp, when suddenly I felt a little strange. Then, the next thing I knew, I was here, talking to you! I guess someone cast a spell on me. I did see a strange, dark shape in the swamp, but I didn't think much of it... but now, who knows?"


You say: "Count von Roo says he saw you casting a spell, along with Balthazar and Hubrid Nox."

Spider Grundo glares at you as he shouts: "WHAT!! That's ridiculous! I would never work with those two." He pauses. "But... why would von Roo say that? It makes no sense."


You say: "He says you three cast a spell to make the sun stay up, permanently. Which it is."

Spider Grundo says: "It is? It was the middle of the night when I was walking in the swamp... but you say the sun's up permanently now? How awful! Won't someone think of the ghosts?!"


You say: "The ghosts are all staying indoors."

Spider Grundo says: "I suppose that makes sense... well, anyway. If Balthazar and Hubrid Nox have something to do with this, then you should go talk to them. I don't know why they would work together, let alone with me... but if I don't remember any of it, maybe they don't either, so that could explain it. Well, get going. There's a back exit to my cave, down that way." He points off to the west with one of his middle legs. "It leads to a path that goes right to Balthazar's grove. Good luck, and I hope you find out what's going on!"



Weapons that we got from spider:

Stable Wand dmg 23 – equip to Mipsy

Sunstrike Tunic def 39 – equip to Talinia

This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 22, 2007 at 8:24 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment