Spooky Food  

Posted by kreai in

For sasuke:

The only other option you have if you don't want to pay so much at the wizard is to wait at the shop that sells these items.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

You can start at Spooky Food to hunt for these items:
Eyewich
Pumpkin Pot Pie
Slimy Pumpkin Soup
Pumpkin Slice
Gummi Worms
Spider Liquorice
Large Grundo Toe With Lint Side Order
Rotting Wormburger
Vanilla Ghost Cake

As for the Leaf Shield, it's the reward for completing Level 29 of Illusen Glade. It's a timed quest and you must find the item she wants within a time frame. I have done a post about this before. Go HERE and read about it.

Hmmm.. that reminds me. I am at level 22. 7 more quests to do to get that Leaf Shield. Hmmm... should I continue? LOL!!! I stopped after I got the avatar and only do the quest on Illusen day.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 22, 2007 at 2:40 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment