NQ 2: Chapter 2e- Happy Valley  

Posted by kreai in

Go further down to Happy Valley.

Find Jualie first. Talk to her. Find her boy and go shopping. You will get discount.


Jualie says: "Have you seen my little boy, Niacha? He's been missing for hours, and I've no idea where he is!"

You say: "I'll see if I can find him."

Jualie says: "Oh, will you? That would be wonderful! I looked myself for a while, but I couldn't find him, and it's so cold outside. Please find him!"



Find Niacha and talk to him:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Niacha says: "Oh, you found me! I've been hiding here for hours, and nobody's found me yet. I've just been behind the trees this whole time! It can't be that hard."

You say: "Everyone's been looking for you. They think you ran away."

Niacha says: "What?? No! I was playing hide-and-seek with Koli."

You say: "You should go home. Your mother misses you."

Niacha says: "Oh, okay. I will. Thanks, mister!" He runs off toward his house.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Niacha says: "Thanks for telling me to come home. I guess everyone really was worried about me." Niacha looks embarrassed.

Jualie says: "Thank you so much for finding Niacha! I've had some words with him and taught him better than to go off hiding for hours." She looks sternly at Niacha for a moment, and then smiles. "But I'm just so relieved to have him back safe at home." She hugs Niacha, who says, "Aww, jeez, mom..."




Hausaun says: "Some people say they don't like the cold, but I love it! Standing around outside all day in the cold... ahhh, that's my idea of relaxation."

You say: "Yes, the cold is refreshing... up to a point."

Hausaun says: "Up to a point? Why, when I was your age, I had to walk fifteen miles to school every day, uphill in the snow, both ways... and I LIKED IT!" Hausaun glares at you. "You're one of them warm-weather types, aren't you? Well, I've got no use for you, you... sun-lover!" Hausaun glares coldly at you until you walk away.




Candar says: "Oi! What's all this, then?"

You say: "Uh, hello."

Candar says: "Hallo there! My name's Candar, it is, and I was a paladin, once, in the distant past... ah, but that was distantly past ago." He pauses, trying to decide whether that was really English. "Anyway, there's not much going on down in this corner of Happy Valley... not that I'd know, having been inside all day. Well, back to drinking the cold away." He takes a swig of Slorg Juice. "Hey, did I ever tell you about my horse, Wilbur?"

You say: "Ah, no, you haven't mentioned your horse."

Candar says: "Aye, a valiant steed was he. Ferrying me to and fro on my adventures, journeying far and wide. Those were the days." He sighs, reminiscing. "Why, once I even traveled to the distant land of Kalliph Ornya, for a friend's wedding. Long ago, though, long ago. That's where I learned what a glottal stop is."



Panari says: "Oh, you found Niacha? That's wonderful. I'm sure Jualie will be very happy. I'm just glad he's home safe. Koli will be so glad to hear the news!"


Koli says: "Oh thank you thank you thank you for finding Niacha! I was so worried about him. But now it's too late to go play any more today... but we can play tomorrow! Thanks so much!" Koli gives you a hug.


Jemico says: "Oh, you found Niacha? Well, I guess that means I don't need to find my snowshoes... although I really could use them. I guess I'll keep looking. Thanks for helping!" Jemico mutters to himself as he sorts through piles of boxes.



Madys says: "Well, hello! Have you been to my husband's shop? He sells swords and other weapons in the shop on the other side of this building."

You say: "No, not yet."

Madys says: "Oh, well, you certainly ought to, even if you don't plan to buy anything. Now run along! I'm sure you have lots of monsters to go fight."

or

You say: "Yes."

Madys says: "Isn't he just the sweetest? That's why I married him, after all. And he works hard at making those weapons, too, so if you buy any from him, you take good care of them!"



Eviexa says: "Would you believe it? They call this place a Ski Lodge, but there's no skiing in sight! I'd have to go up the mountain for that, but there's monsters everywhere. What a waste."



Henago says: "I'm glad Tinoryl lets us hang around in his inn. Beats standing around outside in the snow all day."

You say: "Are you from this town?"

Henago says: "You bet. We live over on the other side of town -- that's me and my brother, Zarisav here -- but we hang out up here because, ah... Well, it beats hanging around at home."



Zarisav says: "I wish there was something to do around here besides sit around. We can't even go and visit the rest of Neopia, because the roads off the mountain are all blocked by avalanches."

You say: "How long have they been blocked?"

Zarisav says: "A few weeks, ever since the Snowager stopped clearing them. It was great to watch, if you could get up early enough -- the Snowager would get up, roar, and then slither down the mountain and crash through the passes, clearing away any rocks and snow that had built up on them overnight."



Dembrind says: "At least they put me in a nice room, so I can idle away the time in comfort. Having to sit around in this boring town is dreadfully... er... boring."

You say: "What brings you to Happy Valley?"

Dembrind says: "Oh, I was just visiting. I'd never been to Terror Mountain, you see, and even though all my friends said I shouldn't go, I came here anyway. I guess that wasn't a very good idea. Turns out Terror Mountain is pretty terrifying, after all!"



Bradro says: "You know, the brochure said there was great shopping in this town... clothes, slushies, petpets... but all the shops are closed because they can't get any shipments from the outside world! How silly is that? I come here to shop, and there's nothing to buy."



Trading:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
At Arisso, I bought, Elm Short Bow for Talinia and Broadsword for Rohane.
Didn't buy the Plywood Wand because the damage is the same as what she has.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Bought Studded Leather Tunic for Talinia and Iron Splint Mail for Rohane. Didn't buy anything for Mipsy because the defense is the same as her current amour.


Rest:


Tinoryl says: "Oh, thanks for finding Niacha! Well, you're always welcome to stay at my inn, of course, and I'll give you a discounted rate -- 225 gold pieces."

You say, "I'd like to rent a room for the night."

Tinoryl says, "Certainly. Your room is right down the corridor, to the right. Have a good night's sleep."

You rest for the night, and wake up refreshed and healthy.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 15, 2007 at 6:46 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment