Me vs The Giant Ghostkerchief - Part 4  

Posted by kreai in

Okay, after a few training session to up my HP and Level, I went to boost my Defence to level 55. Then I went to buy an Enchanted Wooden Bow (22k).

Bought myself 2 more Water Muffin at 4k each and 1 Thick Smoke Bomb at 10k.

Total spent: 40,000np

And to the battledome.

This is what happened:


Round 1: Scroll of Freeze and Scuzzy's Comb with Burrow.




Round 2: Water Muffin and Honey Potion with Berserk Attack.




Round 3: Thick Smoke Bomb and Water Muffin with Berserk Attack.




Round 4: Scuzzy's Comb and Downsize with Regeneration.



Round 5: Scuzzy's Comb and Enchanted Wooden Bow with Regeneration.




Yap. I defeated him. I ran over and took off that sheet and found there is nothing underneath. hahahaha!!!



I went off to collect my trophy!!!




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 17, 2007 at 11:19 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Yeah, way to go!!!!

Congrats!

6:31 AM

Thnx May. I was so nervous. Hahahaha!!!

7:13 AM
Anonymous  

Nice to see that, i have my items tobattle but... are the toth of terask and scarab ring xD

And my defense is in 20 x_D

5:36 PM

Post a Comment