Game: Shenkuu River Rush  

Posted by kreai in

Shenkuu River Rush



This game requires the 3D Life Player plugin and guess what? I can't play because when I tried to install the plugin, this happened:




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is why I continue to have a love-hate relationship with VISTA!!!!!!!!!!!

This entry was posted on Friday, July 20, 2007 at 6:58 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Hm...me too...I don't have that...but I just installed it...and then I'm playing xD Doesn't it pop up a yellow bar thingo at the top and you right-click to install? Or you can install a newer version right?

6:02 PM

Vicki, I haven't explore it yet. Will have to look into it. Sometimes I really hate VISTA.

10:51 PM
Anonymous  

im horrible at this game for some reason... i followed the instructions, and im trying to do the moves....

then nothing happens and i crash into a wall or something

12:03 AM

Post a Comment