Shocked!!!!!  

Posted by kreai

Trophy Count:
Total: 91
77 Gold
6 Silver
7 Bronze
1 Runner up






Impressive isn't it? Well, that's not my statistic. I was browsing the Game Board when someone was talking about his game theory. I click on his userlookup and this is what I saw. Gosh. I need to take 4 screen shots to get all the trophies.

He's from Australia. And it say his account is 9 months old. Don't ask him what's his name because I don't look at his name nor record it nor going to find him. LOL.

This entry was posted on Thursday, March 22, 2007 at 2:14 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

OMG, that was something!

How did he manage to get that!

Don't tell me, he not working, sit infront of the PC - pro gamer.

6:38 PM

Post a Comment