Daily Dare  

Posted by kreai in ,

Step 1: Make a Decision
Decide who you want to challenge. AAA or Abigail. For example, today's challenge is Destruct-O-Match II. AAA's score is 2500pt. Abigail is 400pts.

What happened?
When I check the daily double game, its the Meepit Vs Feepit game. I even played a game challenging AAA whose score is 1500pts while I score 3100pts. But when I click on the daily dare, it became the destruct game. What happened? I have screenie to proof my confusion:





Anyway, when you have decided to challenge whoever, click the text under the pix saying challenge AAA or Challenge Abigail.

Step 2:Play the Game
When you click the challenger, you will be brought to this page where you will see AAA flying in. This is what we saw when the game is loading.



Play the game and send the score.

Step 3: Claim the prize
Then go to the Daily Dare page and you will see this at the bottom of the page:


Click on the present thingy and you will see what you have won.

I won this beating Abigail. I am not good with destruct. So I can only challenge Abi.



Note: Prize will only be awarded once. Even when you play the game a 2nd or 3rd time, they don't give you anymore prizes.

This entry was posted on Thursday, March 01, 2007 at 4:44 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment