Game: Scourge of the Lab Jellies  

Posted by kreai in ,

Scourge of the Lab Jellies



While trying to create the best jelly in Neopia, a mad scientist made a mistake during one of his lab experiments that caused the jellies to multiply out of control. As he tried to find a way of reversing their multiplying effect, the scientist realized that if five of the same kind of jellies formed a line, it would cause a chain reaction and the jellies would end up destroying each other.



You can use the mouse to play this game. Try to form a line of 5 of the same type and color jelly to clear it.

Instruction:


My first try I score 1610 points which gives me 402np. I can see with practise, this could be a potential 1000np games.

Have fun.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 13, 2006 at 2:04 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

voltage tester pen

3:48 PM

I enjoyed very much these fifteen days in Barcelona. I met so many kind people of all around the world. I will ever remember the good time I spent in this great city. There are so many different architectures to see when walking in the streets. It’s wonderful!
photos

3:28 PM

deff
Thank you for sharing it for me great help.You can learn the information of some electronic products from newfreeshipping

10:13 AM

Good post….thanks for sharing... Very useful for me i will bookmark this for my future needed. Thanks for a great source...

2:04 PM

Post a Comment