2 Pet Avatar  

Posted by kreai in

I have a Shoryu. Presenting Elton-Sky.



And I forgot that I could get avatar exclusively for Shoyru Owner. There are 2 avatar that a Shoyru can give you. Thanks to a member on the Board for reminding me.

1, Bless You, Shoyru Avatar



You get this when you bless your Shoyru with a bottle faerie. I gave him 4 Bottled Earth Faerie to give him the Burrow Ability.

2. Shoyru, Tough Avatar



You get this when you send your Shoyru to a battle and win. Which Elton did. He fought Ominous Stones whose HP has been increased to 20 (because I have fought him 20 times) And Elton went into Battle with 20HP. With 2 Scarab Rings and the Burrow Ability, he finished off Ominous Stones in just 1 move. Not bad for a first battle for Elton. Well done. LOL.


Since we are in battle and talking about avatar, here's one a lot of people are getting lately while fighting the 3 stones.



Battle Faerie Avatar:
Randomly awarded on the Winner page after winning a fight in the Battledome.

This entry was posted on Thursday, November 02, 2006 at 10:03 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Post a Comment