Game: Attack of the Gummy Dice  

Posted by kreai in

Attack of the Gummy Dice



At first, Gummy Dice were just a delightful addition to the Roo Island menu. They were imported in huge quantities from the Chocolate Factory to King Roo's kingdom and, almost overnight, became the most requested dessert on the island. That had been their plan all along, though, and at midnight the gummies attacked. The citizens of Roo Island were caught off guard; no matter how many gummies they squished, more kept coming! Clever Roo Islanders soon found that stomping on multiple gummies was much more effective than smushing them one by one. Due to different consistencies in the various gummy flavours, however, the squashing could only be done among groups of the same colour. Join the fight before Roo Island is completely overrun by gummies!

Instruction:



Someone has to teach me to play this game. This is again a game that requires motor skill. And motor skill - I ain't have. Even reading the instruction blank out my mind...HaHaHaHaHaHaHa...

Now, you tell me how much NP you can earn per day for this game. Pretty please, tell me. Haahaahaahaa.... I am off looking for my brain.

This entry was posted on Saturday, October 28, 2006 at 8:13 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment