7a - Neoquest I - Two Rings, Jahbal - Pt1  

Posted by kreai in

With the key to the Two Rings from Faelinn, I can go to the Two Rings. I will try to level up here and get to Level 47/48 before I will enter the Two Rings Cave. Reason being that the Palace has a powerful Techos and Chias. They can drain 100HP.





You saw the gatekeeper and went up to him:




Gatekeeper says: "Who are ye and what do ye want?!"

You say: "Where does this door go?"

Gatekeeper says: "Och, ye canna be wantin' tae go in there! That door leads tae the Two Rings, a mountain valley filled wit' the most 'orrible monsters ya ever did lay eyes on! That's why they locked that there door, tae keep foolish adventurers like you from gettin' yer britches singed!"


You say: "Who locked that there door?"

Gatekeeper says: "Well, I dunno that... but it's been locked my whole life, an' when I was a lad, me dad told me that the door's been locked since, oh, ages past. His father watched it, and his father's father watched it, and now I'm watchin' it! So don't think I'll be lettin' ya pass any time soon! You'd better watch it, or I might have tae get rough wit' ya!"


You say: "I have the key to this door."

Gatekeeper says: "Not bloody likely! Let me see that..." The Gatekeeper snatches the key away from you and inspects it, then gasps in terror. "Where in the two blazes did ye get this?! No, don't tell me, I don't wanna know... just go through the door, and I'll just pretend I never saw ye. Get movin'!"


Go through the door and out into the Two Rings Forest. Level up to Level 48/49 before heading to Two Rings Palace.

The monsters you meet here are:



Two Rings Knight


Two Rings Sorcerer!


Two Rings Cavalier


Two Rings Crusader


Two Rings Archmagus


Two Rings Paladin


Two Rings Wizard


Two Rings Warlock


I am camping here till I reached Level 48.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 26, 2006 at 11:59 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment