7c - Neoquest I - Two Rings, Jahbal - Pt 3  

Posted by kreai in

At level 49, I went up the stair and got to Level 2. I have to gather as many superior potion as I can.

Going up to Level 2, I met these monsters:


Palace Groundskeeper


Palace Captain
You can get a Superior healing potion from this captain.



Palace Clerk



Palace Major Domo
You can get the Spirit Healing Potion from him.



Palace Commander



At Level 3, there are no monster except for the Final Boss - Jabhal.

Note: He can self-heal 150hp and stun you for 3 rounds. So use your healing potion.






Doesn't he looks terrifying? 700HP.






Off I go to replay this again to try for the silver trophy. LOL!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, September 26, 2006 at 12:01 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

4G+++ Phone

2:54 PM

ATH-FW5 Headphone

11:14 AM

Post a Comment