Altador Cup III - Teams  

Posted by kreai in

There are 12 teams to choose.

Last year Winners were :
Darigan Citadel
Roo Island
Shenkuu


This year's teams are:

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

This entry was posted on Friday, June 13, 2008 at 8:55 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

Anonymous  

HELP ME!!! i don't know how to play! I mean I've been playing Yooyuball but even when I score 4 goals vs. 0 goals from the practice team I can't get to send my score nor playing against any other team! :( I just don't know! :(

10:02 AM

First Android 3.2 Tablet Venus Pad Plus

4:15 PM

Our company is a class e-commerce company that sells all kinds of electronic products, including many products, especially mobile phones. Which products have been exported to the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Russia and other places. Welcome to visit our website.

2:56 PM

Resident Evil Figure

9:27 AM

Post a Comment