What?!!!!  

Posted by kreai in

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket I received 3 Neomails from TNT:

Hi XXXXXX,

Your score of 6,756 in Make Some Noise has been reviewed and accepted.


Hi XXXXX,

Your score of 6,819 in Make Some Noise has been reviewed and accepted.


Hi XXXXX,

Your score of 8,192 in Make Some Noise has been reviewed and accepted.


How come I didn't know it's being reviewed? What about those that I have scored in the 7000+ zone?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Gosh, am I going to get more neomail?

This entry was posted on Tuesday, June 19, 2007 at 9:05 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

I think my number of game played and the score is too less that I din receive any neomails... sob sob
But no time to play leh.... sob sob

10:05 AM

May, they review my score thinking I may have cheated. But after review, they ok it.

10:21 AM

Post a Comment