Wearable Clothing: Kreludan Grundo Slippers  

Posted by kreai in




News Release on June 1, 2007:

Kreludan Grundo Slippers are now wearable by:
Acara, Aisha, Bori, Buzz, Chia, Cybunny, Flotsam, Gnorbu, Grundo, Jetsam, JubJub, Kau, Korbat, Lenny, Lupe, Meerca, Mynci, Nimmo, Peophin, Pteri, Ruki, Usul, Uni, Xweetok, Yurble


Anyone has an image of how the pet looks like wearing one of this slippers? Can you be kind enough to send me an image? Thanks.

Courtesy of a friend, here's how your pet will look like wearing one of this slipper. Thanks G.


Isn't G lucky. Buy 1 pair and fit all 4 legs. Hahahahaa!!!


Update: June 28, 2007
Thanks to Rihards we get to see a pet wearing this slipper in 2 legs. This is a bit puzzling. Why is it that the slipper when put on a Uni appears on all 4 legs. But on a xweetok, it is only on 2 of it's hind legs? What does this mean?




Update: June 29, 2007
From the News:

This entry was posted on Thursday, June 07, 2007 at 10:58 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

Anonymous  

I have a good picture whit "Kreludan Grundo Slippers" but they work only on two legs NOT four! If you want that picture whit "Kreludan Grundo Slippers" send e-mail to: time7@inbox.lv

:)

11:59 PM
Anonymous  

You need that foto or no? :D Send me message to my e-mail! :)

5:11 PM

MD-3003B1 Metal Detector

3:51 PM

I enjoyed very much these fifteen days in Barcelona. I met so many kind people of all around the world. I will ever remember the good time I spent in this great city. There are so many different architectures to see when walking in the streets. It’s wonderful!
photos

3:28 PM

bmorn v99
Thank you for sharing it for me great help.You can learn the information of some electronic products from newfreeshipping

10:12 AM

I have been following your blog for a long time, but I’m absolutely in love with it. You are one of the most blogger I’ve ever seen, seriously.

3:50 PM

Post a Comment