Site Update - Accept or Reject Item from Friends  

Posted by kreai in

In the News today (June 9, 2007)

Site Update! - Now when you send anyone items, they have the option to accept or reject the item. If they do not respond in 48 hours, the item is returned to the sender.

Why didn't I receive an item my friend sent me? Why didn't my friend receive an item I sent them?

Whenever an item is given between two users, the recipient must accept or reject the item at their Item Event Log.

If the item is accepted, it will appear in their inventory, if it is rejected, it will be sent back to the sender.

If the item has not been accepted or rejected within 48 hours of it being sent, it will be returned to the sender.

Please be cautious of who you accept items from. If you do not know the sender and the item is a fairly valuable one, it may be best to simply reject it.


That's really troublesome. When your friend send you stuff, you have to accept or reject. Gosh!!!

Okay. This is how it work.

On Your Item page AKA Inventory Page, you will see this:


Click it and it will bring you to this page:



Click ACCEPT and PROCESS!

And the item will appear in your Inventory.

So troublesome!!! I wonder why they are doing this. I have a theory but I think I will keep it to myself. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketLOL!

This entry was posted on Saturday, June 09, 2007 at 9:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment