MSN  

Posted by kreai in

The first time I told someone that I am playing MSN, he asked "What game is that?" Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

MSN - That's what neopians called the Altador Cup's Game : Make Some Noise.

Well, since I can't play the ball game as well as G, I might as well give up on that before I died of a heart attack or a stroke and never be heard ever again.

This is how I feel when I am playing that game:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I get frustrated playing the slushies game too because somehow my brain doesn't talk to the finger. They just ain't friend.

So I am going to concentrate on MSN. Thanks to G's tip, I can score in the 4-7000++ zone. So I will keep at it and hopefully it will earn me some points.

I have to face it Shenkuu is not going to make it. But we won't be the last.

This entry was posted on Monday, June 18, 2007 at 9:24 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment