Better Than You!!!  

Posted by kreai in

Time Check: 3:11am

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketI did it. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Letter from TNT about my reward:



My score:


I could continue, but my hand is very tired.

A special gift:

Scroll of the More Ancient Ancients
Selling at 35,000np on the wizard. WOW!!!

My Latest trophy:


My latest Avatar:



And now, it's Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Good night and sweet dream.

This entry was posted on Friday, June 15, 2007 at 3:11 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 comments

That's effort and time tat u've put in.
Congrats!

6:36 AM

Thanks May. I started at 2pm yesterday. Everytime it was so close. 47k, 48k. Then I took a break and viola... I finally got it. This is the only game I know I have a slight chance of winning. LOL.

9:16 AM

Well done! So envy.

9:34 AM

I tried... cannot lar... too tired.

11:55 AM

Keep trying don't give up. You have about 3 more days to do it before they change to another game.

9:10 PM

Post a Comment