What Happened?  

Posted by kreai

The games won't load for me. I can't play any games. Nothing. This only happened yesterday afternoon after I have registered to challenge Abigail. Then I found out the game won't load. Arrgghhhh!!!!

My record is going to be broken. I... I... Never mind... I will be traveling for 6 days next week anyway. Luckily I could still do my dailies.

However, the pictures won't load too so I couldn't shop. Sigh...

Mind as well start that quilting project I have been procrastinating for so long. Sigh...

Went to the Board. Seems like majority of the people in Australia is suffering too. Could it be the Indonesian Earthquake yesterday that spoiled our fun?

This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 07, 2007 at 2:13 PM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment