Time Glitch or April Fool's Joke?  

Posted by kreai in



At 11:00 pm NST it will be 2:00pm Singapore Time.

But Look at that screenie I took. (I have to pull the screenie together cos my screen is very wide). It's 11:00pm at Neopet while it's only 1:00pm.

Is this part of the April Fool's Joke?

Time check: 9:34pm SGT 6:34am NST
Mystery solved!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Actually, I am too embarass to say it here. I have 3 alarm clocks in this room where my computer is. But I am not facing them. My back is facing them. SO I depend on the clock on my computer to tell me what time it is.

This morning I want to synchronize my computer time with NST to the second so it's easier for me when I want to do the Job at Faerieland. Guess I accidentally click on the hour too. And so I was behind 1 hour.

Luckily I noticed the mistake or else someone will be late for the Tae Kwang Do class. LOL. ok... running to hide now.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This entry was posted on Saturday, March 31, 2007 at 2:21 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment