Daily Dare - Sophie's Stew Part 2  

Posted by kreai in

Yeah!!!!

Got it. Finally score 446pts. Phew!!!!

I know it's only a game. But the competitiveness in me just won't let it go. Sigh...

And Yanni's music help me got it. I had his music on really, really loud and then I started playing and viola I got it. Hahahahaha!!!!



Unbelievable!!! I seriously need therapy now. :D

This entry was posted on Wednesday, March 28, 2007 at 11:22 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

Bench Mini Vise

3:32 PM

I enjoyed very much these fifteen days in Barcelona. I met so many kind people of all around the world. I will ever remember the good time I spent in this great city. There are so many different architectures to see when walking in the streets. It’s wonderful!
photos

3:27 PM

acho c905

10:19 AM

I really liked your article. Keep up the good work.

3:49 PM

Post a Comment