Lunar Temple  

Posted by kreai in

Lunar Temple

This lunar Temple is at Shenkuu.



This is where a wise old Gnorbu lives. He maintains the official lunar calendar for Shenkuu.



The wise Gnorbu says: "I carefully observe the movement of the globes and track them here on my chart. Do you think you have what it takes to accurately track the movement of Kreludor? I propose a challenge to test your skills."


So what's the challenge?
Guess the position of Kreludor from Neopia.




Here's a good guide if you need any help.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, February 21, 2007 at 11:10 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

6 comments

I oso no good in that, only 2 out of 10 is correct.

10:42 PM

Watch Pin Remover Repair Tools

3:28 PM

I enjoyed very much these fifteen days in Barcelona. I met so many kind people of all around the world. I will ever remember the good time I spent in this great city. There are so many different architectures to see when walking in the streets. It’s wonderful!
photos

3:27 PM

jxd
There are so many different architectures to see when walking in the streets. It’s wonderful!
photos

10:19 AM

Moster Beats mixr

10:27 AM

I feel that this site could be very useful & informative. Looking forward to more stuff

2:05 PM

Post a Comment