Glitch???  

Posted by kreai in



Fool ya? Did you for 1 second thought you are in Neopet? LOL. Neopet is sick today.

It's so frustrating playing neopet today. I played the Sutek Tomb and guess what happened after I scored 5000point which is suppose to earn me 1000np? Guess! Guess!? It said there is a problem accessing my score and I have to closed and reopened the game. And guess what? It happened 3 times. 3 times. Sigh... I am so frustrated, I am not playing anymore game tonight.

On top of that, I kept getting log out.

People on the board are complaining that their shops disappeared. Happened to me too.



This had better be a glitch. I have 200k in my shop till. Sigh... argghhhh!!!!

This entry was posted on Monday, February 12, 2007 at 8:51 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment