What's Up with Neopet?  

Posted by kreai

1. I am finding it very slow for reloading/refreshing a page.
2. This cause me not able to restock. So my shop which is name "All about Books" has no books.
3. There isn't any avatar released for a long, long, long time.
4. No new easy games released.
5. Haunted Wood Plot rewards hasn't been released except for a released of what you have done.
6. No new event happening.
7. I can't get too many jobs at Faerieland because the reloading page is so slow.

I am getting bored. All I did now is play my new favorite game, Scourge of the Lab Jellies, go on the 30K a day website to click away which takes about 20 minutes and that's it.

This entry was posted on Sunday, January 21, 2007 at 9:51 AM . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment