Halloween Side Bar  

Posted by kreai in

Folks, it's TODAY.

To get the Halloween Side bar, you have to be at the Huanted Wood at 3:59:00pm - 3:59:59pm(singapore/malaysia times) or 11:59:00pm - 11:59:59 and refresh. It's only available in that 1 minute. By 0:00:00 NST, if you get it, you got it. If not, better luck next year.

I suggest getting there at 3:55pm and just refresh like crazy. haahaahaa... yeap I want it that desperately. I want my Halloween Side bar. I missed it last year.

I really hope TNT will take pity on me (the Count just took 4 level from my fav pet) and let me have this side bar. Please!!!!

Good Luck.

Do let me know if you get it.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, November 01, 2006 at 10:50 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Wish you lots of luck. :)

3:40 PM

Post a Comment