Crypt of Chance  

Posted by kreai in

I should be rewarded. How many of you can do this?


Luck doesn't like me. In real life, I have NEVER EVER win any lucky draw. Oh! Wait... Once upon a time, I won a packet of tissue. Does that count? So you would think in reel life I should be able to win something. It's not real right? But NOooooooo..... No Way. People are winning this and that at buried treasure, and what did I get?

Do you know that whatever NP you have gotten from this treasure site, I had contributed majority of the funds. (stomping away angrily)

For Crypt of Chance Scratchcard, this is what you will win:




You can only scratch 5 cards a day:

This entry was posted on Tuesday, October 31, 2006 at 8:22 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment