All About Omelette  

Posted by kreai in

So how many type of omelette does Neopet has? What kind of Omelette do you usually collect from the Giant Omelette? Or you can't be bother to do it? I was just curious and decided to find out how many types of omelette there is in the land of Neopia. All I ever got is just a few types. I wonder why?

This is what I found.





Then there are the rare one:


Little Fishy Omelette


Honey Blossom Omelette


Altador Omelette


Magical Tomato and Pepper Omelette

I couldn't find the images for:

Marshmallow Omelette
Spinach Feta Omelette
Clay Omelette

Other Omelette related:


Giant Omelette Stained Glass Window – 600np


Omelette Shield - 18,000np

This entry was posted on Saturday, October 07, 2006 at 10:52 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment