3 New Trophies  

Posted by kreai in

I have gotten myself 3 more trophies yesterday and today. Not bad. :D


Got a gold trophy for coming first in my Kacheeker Game and 10,000np prize.



I managed to score 5590points and finally at 4am NST when they give out daily trophy, my score was in the 3rd prize zone. Phew...



This game is purely luck. I finally managed to get 2 wins in a roll and got my gold medal. Next Hi-Score. That's going to be a toughy one because you need minimum 11 million points to get the bronze medal.

The medal looks like this.


I am now working on the neggsweeper.

The hi-score is 1600pts. Still can't get it yet.
The trophy looks like this. I really like it.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, August 02, 2006 at 2:02 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment