Something Has Happened  

Posted by kreai in

aka SHH.

When you visit the site of Neopet, you page will refresh. Frequent fresh of the page will lead to random events. Some are good, some are bad and some are useless. Here are a list of some of the random events I had collected.

Good SHH:


However, I have never won a lottery before. sigh...







Found NP SHH:



Although you don't get np straight away, but if you buy the stock and sell it soon, you can make some np from the tips.




Sometimes, it will tell you your pet is hungry and wants you to buy certain food.


And then sometimes the lupe will come and heal your pet.


And then the battledome challenger who randomly appear while you are doing some task on the site.




If you have a shop, it may grow in size all of a sudden.


Then there is the totally useless random event.


















The worst kind are the type that steal your items or np.








And this kadoties! She has stolen at least 5 times from me. Once she steals from me two times in a week. So don't put too much np on hand. Keep them in the bank.

This entry was posted on Sunday, July 16, 2006 at 12:16 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

Thank you for your post, myself very happy to read it because it can give me more insight, thanks.. Visit my blog..thankyou

Hoki Slot

9:25 PM

I was more than happy to seek out this internet-site.I wished to thanks in your time for this wonderful learn!! I definitely having fun with every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to take a look at new stuff you blog post.

Slot1881
Lucky Slot77
Dragon 4d Slot
Slot Win777
Agensbobet888

5:09 PM
Anonymous  
This comment has been removed by the author.
4:36 PM

I haven’t checked in here for some time since I thought it was getting boring, but the last few posts are good quality so I guess I will add you back to my daily bloglist. You deserve it my friend

Dewa4d Slot
Mpo1000
Slot98
Hoki138 Slot
Hoki888

11:01 PM

Post a Comment